2004 BIG “I” CONVENTION AT “MAGICAL” LOCATION
Florida’s Walt Disney World to Host Big “I” Attendees, Families
ALEXANDRIA, VA, July 8—The spectacular and well-situated Swan and Dolphin Hotel, located close to the heart of the world-famous Walt Disney World resort near Orlando, Fla., will host the 2004 Big “I” Convention.
The Big “I” Convention and related events will be held at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel from Oct. 9 through 12. The meeting falls on the long Columbus Day weekend, giving agents and their families one more chance to enjoy Florida and the sun before winter sets in.
The world-class hotel offers an array of attractions that will appeal to many attendees: four heated pools, 17 restaurants and lounges, free transportation to all Disney parks, easy access to Disney’s Boardwalk, and a nightly fireworks show from Epcot Center and Walt Disney World-MGM Studios that is visible from the hotel rooms. Only at Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Hotel can you find these and many other wonderful amenities that will help your family enjoy its time at the Big “I” Convention and enjoy a mini-vacation for the family at the same time.
“The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel is a great place for your family to stay during the Big ‘I’ Convention because you will be at a great location on the resort and involved in all of the convention and Disney festivities,” says Jeffrey A. Etzkin, CMP, Big “I” vice president of special events.
Other attractions at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel include:
· High-speed Internet access in all rooms.
· Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course.
· Character dining where your family can dine with some of their favorite Disney characters, such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, during breakfast or dinner.
· Advance tee times on nearby Walt Disney World golf courses.
· Four lighted tennis courts
· Disney’s BoardWalk where you can find shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
Staying at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel also gives you easy access to the new Kodak “What If” Labs, where you can create a personalized animal all your own while hopping on magical and musical stones to compose music. You can even e-mail a photograph of your family to non-believers at home.
With the Disney resort surrounding the Swan and Dolphin Hotel, there will be plenty for the adventurous and sporting types to experience, such as:
· The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, based on the band Aerosmith, at the nearby Disney-MGM studios. While Aerosmith’s music plays, the ride speeds around turns at 60 miles per hour.
· The Magic Kingdom Park where your family can enjoy the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular featuring the story of Disney told by memorable Disney characters with special effects such as fireworks and pyrotechnic effects.
· The resort’s challenging golf courses which include the Eagle Pines, Osprey Ridge, Lake Buena Vista, Palm and Magnolia courses, all of which were rated highly by Golf Digest.
· Disney’s relaxing spas: the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and the Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa.
These and many other adventures await you and your family at this year’s Big “I” Convention. Experience it all—from workshops to Mickey—at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
To register for the 2004 Big “I” Convention, Best Practices Business Symposium and Young Agents Sales & Leadership conference, go to www.independentagent.com and click on “Events and Conferences.” You can also make your Swan and Dolphin Hotel room reservations at this Web site.
Founded in 1896, IIABA is the nation’s oldest and largest national association of independent insurance agents and brokers, representing a network of more than 300,000 agents, brokers and their employees nationally. Its members are businesses that offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies. Independent agents and brokers offer all lines of insurance—property, casualty, life and health—employee benefit plans and retirement products. Web address: www.independentagent.com.