LifeSource is brought to you by Crump Group. With the Big “I” and LifeSource you have access to the Crump’s relationships with multiple insurance carriers to provide you with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. With access to over two hundred insurance carriers, they closely partner with a subset of these carriers to offer a product suite with the depth necessary to meet almost any client need. With LifeSource you will have access to a full range of Life, Disability, Annuity and Critical Care products and a dedicated sales and case management team to assist you during the sale.
How to get considered:
- Go to Big “I” Markets and go to “Offline Products” and select “LifeSource.” Click on "Request a Quote" to begin the electronic record. This starts the LifeSource Registration process (Please note you are not actually requesting a quote)
- Complete the information as requested on the Quote Request Wizard screen. ENTER YOUR AGENCY NAME & ADDRESS AS THE CLIENT, as you are actually the client in this case. Click Next.
- Continue through the Quote Request Wizard Screen. On Underwriting Information: Step 4, print the LifeSource Producer agreement.
- On Confirmation: Step 5, click submit to confirm the quote request which will alert LifeSource of your interest.
- Complete the Producer Agreement downloaded in the quote request process. Fax the Producer Agreement and copy of your life license to 717-703-4810
What Happens Next?
LifeSource will review your Producer Agreement and will contact you via email with your user id and password. LifeSource will also obtain all information necessary for your appointment to the appropriate carrier.
Once you are in receipt of your log in information from LifeSource, you will be directed to complete an Anti-Money Laundering training program - which is available at no cost and online.
You will then have access to the Life, Disability and Critical Care products.
LifeSource, a Crump Life Insurance Services brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Crump Group, Inc. Crump Group, Inc. is the largest wholesale insurance distributor in the United States and a leading provider of record keeping and support services to company-sponsored retirement plans.
LifeSource provides a total outsourced insurance distribution solution via select relationships in nontraditional channels. Through the first national, multi-carrier, employee-based point-of-sale platform, LifeSource provides enhanced sales, profitability and client retention.
LifeSource and our relationships with multiple insurance carriers provides you a competitive advantage in the marketplace. While LifeSource has access to over two-hundred insurance carriers, we closely partner with a subset of those carriers to bring to market a product suite with the depth and breadth necessary to meet almost any client need. Not being limited by products allows you to maintain objectivity while presenting a strategy to your client. In addition, it insures that you and your client will receive the most competitive underwriting offers possible. With LifeSource, you will always be able to provide an appropriate product solution.
Our team can provide you with plan designs, analysis and product proposals. In addition, Advanced Markets draws liberally on the expertise and relationships of the advanced markets professionals at LifeSource core carriers, together making the LifeSource brand trust an unsurpassed resource in the financial services industry.
Contact Christine Muñoz at 800-848-4401 with questions.