ACT's mission is to bring the stakeholders in the independent insurance agency distribution system together to advance the use of the most effective business processes, practices and technologies, in order to enhance productivity, service, marketing, sales and security.
Upcoming ACT Webinars
Ron Berg, Executive Director for Agents Council for Technology (ACT)
Along with ACT Committee Members
Wednesday, December 9, 20152:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Calling all Member Agents!
Do you want to learn about FREE technology resources and educational opportunities provided with your Big “I” membership? Do you want to connect with an industry-leading think tank that focuses on emerging trends and the customer experience? The Agents Council for Technology (ACT) provides all this and more!
Don’t miss the “About ACT” webinar exclusively for Big “I” Member Agents. During this FREE 30 minute interactive webinar you will learn more about what ACT has to offer you and your agency staff, including information on:
- Our Strategic Future Issues Workgroup
- Security Issues that Agents must address
- The latest on Communications, Mobility, eSignature
- Resources for the experience our customers demand
- Our ACT insider communication channels and in-person meetings
- How ACT is integrated with other Big "I" programs and industry groups