One of the most popular and robust products on Big “I” Markets is the affluent homeowners program. With four top-rated markets to choose from, Big “I” Markets is where many Big “I” members turn for coverage for high net-worth clients.
ACE Platinum Portfolio is one of the four affluent choices on BIM, providing coverage for home, umbrella and valuables (required for new business—depending on the risk, auto may also be required as part of the package). Including auto when possible is most beneficial for the customer to qualify for maximum multi-policy credits. All policies are direct-billed to the insured. Minimum deductible is $1,000, and risks with prior losses will be considered based upon the merits of the account.
ACE Platinum Portfolio offers:
- Full replacement cost coverage for dwellings, as well as A&A for condos and co-ops
- Replacement cost on contents
- Extended replacement cost on home
- Total loss settlement option
- Medical expense amount of $50,000
- Back up of water/sewer to coverage A limit
- Credit card/bank coverage up to $100,000
- Deductible reserve with $2,500 deductible or higher
- Unlimited ordinance and law coverage
- Primary flood end, available in most states for preferred flood zones
- Tailored coverage amount for other structures and contents
- Identity fraud up to $100,000
The ACE Platinum Portfolio Program is available to registered members in all states, but minimum premiums may apply depending on the state of risk.