Did you know you have access to the Fireman’s Fund Lessor's Risk Only product through Big “I” Markets?
Fireman’s Fund offers three high target classes for this coverage. Single- and multi-tenant buildings with various tenants including retail, restaurants, service, shopping centers and office buildings are eligible.
Fireman’s Fund seeks risks meeting these requirements:
- Per location: total insured value $30 million
- Per account: total insured value $50 million
- No limit on number of stories
- No limit on number of locations
- Available only in protection classes 1-7
- Vacancy rate cannot exceed 25% of a building's total square footage
- 100% ITV required
All tenants must maintain general liability insurance with limits at least equal to primary business liability limit, and name the insured as an additional insured on their policy. If a building is more than 25 years old, Fireman’s Fund requires year of update for electrical, plumbing, roof and HVAC. Buildings in excess of four stories must have a full automatic sprinkler system.
The following occupancies cannot exceed 25% of the building's total square footage and require certificates of insurance with $2 million per occurrence limits:
- Day care centers
- Exercise facilities
For full coverage details and availability, log in to Big “I” Markets.