According to the 2013 Ipsos Affluent Survey USA, 62.5 million Americans are now classified as "U.S. Affluents"—up more than 6% over the past two years.
"U.S. Affluents" are defined as adults more than 18 years old who are living in households with at least $100,000 in annual household income. Compared to 2012, this group's average income rose 4.6% to $200,200, and their net worth rose 2.0% to $1.01 million.
With one in five Americans expected to become "rich" for at least part of their lives, affluent insurance coverage is more relevant than ever before. That's where Big "I" Markets steps in to help your agency with options like ACE Platinum Portfolio, one of our four affluent choices available in Big “I” Markets.
Coverage is available for home, umbrella and valuables, which are required for new business. Auto may be required as part of the package, depending on the risk, and including auto when possible is most beneficial for the customer to qualify the max. All policies are direct bill to the insured. The minimum deductible is $1,000. Risks with prior losses will be considered based upon the merits of the account.
Included in ACE Platinum Portfolio:
- Full replacement cost coverage for dwellings, as well as A&A for condos and co-ops
- Replacement cost on contents
- Extended replacement cost on home
- Total loss settlement option
- Medical expense amount of $50,000
- Back up of water/sewer to Coverage A limit
- Credit card/bank coverage up to $100,000
- Deductible reserve with $2,500 deductible or higher.
- Unlimited ordinance and law coverage
- Primary flood end available in most states for preferred flood zones
- Tailored coverage amount for other structures and contents
- Identity fraud up to $100,000
To check coverage availability for your state, log in to Big “I” Markets.