Want to know why you should consider the Big “I” Virtual University (VU) your go-to resource for all things insurance? Here are the top 10 benefits of using the VU:
- Ask An Expert Q&A. Some of the finest minds in insurance are available to answer your specific insurance questions.
- Certificate of Insurance resource center. Get the facts from a continuously updated comprehensive resource center containing the latest from the world of COIs, including links to every applicable state-specific statute, regulation or legal opinion.
- VUpoint biweekly newsletter. This knowledge update arrives regularly in the email inboxes of more than 20,000 insurance professionals worldwide. Subscription required.
- Hot-topic webinars. What you need to know now—delivered by experts in both knowledge and presentation.
- White papers. When you need more than a short answer or concise article, look to these comprehensive, detailed and in-depth analyses of key issues.
- Links to key resources. Whenever a summary isn’t enough, visit an article’s key references to drink directly from the fountain of knowledge, whether that information is a form, resource or another article.
- Comprehensive commentary on key forms and endorsements. We don’t just show you the forms—we explain them.
- Research articles. In-depth articles on commercial and personal lines as well as life-health may sometimes be enough. But if you’re itching for more, you can access the supporting research at the VU— and peruse expert articles on agency management, sales and customer service.
- Consumer articles ready for agency use. In the VU, you’ll not only find consumer-ready articles to publish in your blog, website or newsletter, but rest easy with the knowledge that those articles are timely, accurate and supportive of your business.
- Best Practices. As national’s greatest resource of credible data, performance tips and tools, Best Practices answers the ultimate question: What makes the best of the best, the best of the best?
- Perpetuation planning. Whether you’re nearing retirement or just testing the waters, the VU provides access to expert articles and resources to stake your future on solid ground.
- Diversity. By consulting specific, actionable resources, experts and fellow travelers on succeeding in the dynamic world of diversity, the VU gives you the tools you need to diversify your client and employee base—present and future.
Ok, so that’s 12 VU benefits, not 10. But isn’t that just like the VU—always delivering above and beyond! Visit the VU today. Don’t know your login? Recover it here.