The Big Apple is home to some big wallets. According to a recent study from Spear’s, 1 in 25 New Yorkers is a millionaire.
The number of millionaires per capita might not be that high in your town, but every area has its own pockets of affluence—and these homeowners have specific needs that are best addressed by affluent homeowners coverage.
Big “I” Markets provides plenty of solutions for the high net-worth homeowner, including through affluent carrier AIG.
Coverage is available for $1 million or more with a minimum of two lines of business and can include:
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Back-up of sewers and drains up to dwelling value
- Business property up to $25,000
- Deductible options up to $100,000
- Primary flood
- Equipment breakdown
- Identity fraud restoration expenses, ATM robbery and financial fraud, embezzlement or forgery
- Traumatic threat or event recovery
- Green rebuilding expenses
- Waiver of deductible on losses ,more than $50,000
- Replacement cost cash out option
- Lock replacement: no deductible
- Food spoilage
- Loss prevention devices following a claim up to $2,500
The AIG program is available to registered members in all states. Log in to Big "I" Markets to learn more!