HO Coverage for College Student Residing in an Apartment

Your insured’s 21 year old daughter is moving from a dorm to an apartment at college. She has been covered on your family HO and PUP policies but the underwriter now says she needs to get her own policies since she’ll be living off campus? Is that correct?

Big ‘I” members and VU subscribers must be logged in to view all the content on this page.