ACT has become an industry leader in helping independent agencies, carriers, and vendors implement innovative technologies and workflows, thanks to the participation and support of ACT members.
Our mission is to bring all independent agent & broker distribution stakeholders together to advance the use of the most effective agency workflow technologies which enhance productivity, sales & marketing, service, and security. IA agents & brokers, carriers, vendors, user groups, associations, and consultants all participate on ACT work groups and in our two in-person ACT Meetings.
An IIABA program, ACT focuses on strategic trends and drives improvements to the customer experience, using virtual work groups and in-person meetings. We provide recommendations & best practices, webinars, and videos that can be used by all of our stakeholders, each of which have an equal voice.
Our ACT website (http://www.independentagent.com/ACT) is the center for all resources and events.
Benefits of ACT Membership
ACT involvement provides agent, carrier, vendor and association members with:
- Consistent opportunities to help shape the direction of future agent-carrier interfaces and available agency technology.
- An improved understanding of agent & carrier workflow preferences.
- Regular discussion of the consumer, social, technology, and business trends that are most likely to shape how we do business in the future.
- Ongoing networking opportunities with industry business process and technology leaders - Through ACT Work Groups, and our two in-person ACT Meetings each year.
- Advocacy regularly encouraging agents & brokers to implement proven technologies, more efficient workflows, and appropriate information security measures.
- A regular flow of ACT technology and trends information of interest via the 'ACT News' e-newsletter and other communications.
- Practical information, webinars, and tools to assist agencies & brokerages, carriers, and vendors in implementing more effective processes and technologies. ACT members are encouraged to publicize these ACT resources to their agency force as a “value-add.”
- Access to the ACT Executive Director and other ACT resources for further information on particular industry technology-related issues. ACT also has set up additional resources to provide members with agency feedback on workflow & technology issues.
- Interaction with other IIABA leaders and groups, such as Young Agents, Diversity, InVEST, and the Big “I” state associations to help extend our audience for input and communications.
For more information about ACT, please contact: