The Customer Service Experience Handbook
This handbook provides direction that will help you to confidently and efficiently provide meaningful, valuable and profitable customer service as a foundational component of your business.
Your independent agency today has more opportunities to prosper than ever before in the history of the insurance industry. The complexion of today’s marketplace allows your agency to be the hub of its own community as well as a member of many other communities – all populated by consumers. Some of these consumers are your customers, and you want to make sure they stay with you. Others are prospective customers who need to be convinced to do business with you.
- Meet Today's Insurance Consumer
- Bring Real Meaning to "Customer Service"
- Know Your Agency
- Understand Your Marketplace
- Motivate Your Team
- Prospect Effectively
- Care for New Customers
- Retain Customers and Grow Your Book
- Be Professional and Trustworthy
- Be Ready for Unplanned Communication
- Plan for the Future
- and 10 PDF fillable checklists