From Amelia Island to Pebble Beach, policyholders of AIG Private Client Group, a division of the member companies of American International Group, Inc., are accustomed to receiving best-in-show accolades for their collector vehicles. They also expect the best when it comes to insurance protection.
AIG offers solutions that protect the best craftsmanship on wheels, and as a Big "I" member, you can access this protection for your clients through Big "I" Markets. There are plenty of examples of the level of claims service AIG offers to high net-worth automobile owners.
Whether your clients are just beginning a dream collection or they already own a stable of multimillion-dollar beauties, they can benefit from AIG's superior coverage and services. AIG's collector auto insurance includes:
- Market appreciation coverage, up to 150% of agreed value
- Diminution in value for partial loss
- True worldwide coverage, including transit
- Newly acquired coverage
- Unparalleled claims handling
- Referral service for shipping, restoration and appraisals
- Consultation for garage facility construction and security
- Vulnerability assessments and loss prevention programs
Note that AIG requires primary homeowners placement in order to consider auto coverage. AIG's Private Client Program is available nationwide. To learn more, log into Big "I" Markets and select Affluent Program - New Business. You can also contact Nancy Doherty at 800-221-7917, ext. 5389 or Aysha Jordan at 800-221-7917, ext. 5382.