Every day, volunteer groups of all religious denominations set off to deliver relief, aid and other services to some of the most remote and impoverished places in the world.
As an agent, conveying the importance of foreign liability coverage to these volunteer groups can be difficult. Chubb's Foreign Travel Checklist for Religious Organizations aims to simplify the conversation and help you ensure that your client has properly prepared for their trip.
See for yourself how a Chubb multinational policy and the Chubb Travel App can help provide peace of mind and protection while your client is abroad:
- Make sure you're insured. Many times, domestic property-casualty programs have significant insurance gaps for volunteers traveling abroad. Purchasing a Chubb multinational policy provides peace of mind that insurance will follow your volunteers around the globe. The foreign package products can be tailored to address the specific needs of the client, and offers a best-in-class starting premium of $1,250.
- Know before you go. Use your foreign package policy number to access the Chubb Travel App, where you can receive real-time alerts related to health threats, civil unrest, political instability, riots, protests and other potentially dangerous activity taking place in your upcoming destinations.
- Plan ahead. The Chubb Travel App provides maps and contact information for the nearest embassies, hospitals and other key locations for travelers.
- Understand the customs. Do not underestimate the importance of proper attire, conduct and etiquette. The Chubb Travel App can help you ensure that your clients are up to speed on local customs and traditions.
- Knowledge is power. Share the 24-hour emergency assistance hotline number with all members of the travel group to make sure each covered traveler is just a phone call away from help.
- Get the help you need. Chubb's executive assistance services will help covered travelers gain admittance to local hospitals, and even help transport them to a facility that can provide the appropriate level of care.
- Get local support. Chubb maintains a physical presence in more than 54 countries. Language barriers and lack of knowledge of local laws are significant obstacles that our local offices can help your client overcome.
Interested in having Chubb protect your religious organization clients? To learn more about this and other Chubb multinational coverage solutions, log into Big "I" Markets. You can also contact Gerald Mancini at 302-476-6567 or register for one of our biweekly webinars.