The annual Best Practices Study can help your agency identify new ways to increase profitability and enhance viability by benchmarking against the best in the business. But how do you turn numbers into action?
You can adopt a Best Practices Agency culture and go from good to great through a cumulative process that adds up over time to create remarkable results.
One of the first steps is understanding what the Best Practices data means and why measurement matters, then move into the areas of metrics and individual analysis. Sales velocity, for example, demonstrates how a large part of an agency's organic growth is writing new business—a part of operations that an agency and producers can most directly control.
Register for the webinar series to learn more. Sessions include:
- Key Data: What to Watch – What to Be Concerned About. This aired previously, but an on-demand replay is available.
- Sales Velocity: June 28, 1:30-1:45 p.m. ET
- Navigating Unconscious Biases to Enhance Your Agency's Success: July 11, 2-2:15 p.m. ET
- Technology Insights: Aug. 24, 2:30-2:45 p.m. ET
- Best Practices Study Update Highlights: Sept. 20, 1-1:15 p.m. ET
- Preparing for 2018 Data Collection – with Applied Management Systems: Nov. 27, on-demand delivery
- Preparing for 2018 Data Collection – with Vertafore Management Systems: Nov. 27, on-demand delivery
Review the 2016 Best Practices Study data to determine benchmarks, and send program or webinar questions to Best Practices staff.