Big "I" Virtual University (VU) webinars offer value that extends beyond the webinar itself. Purchasing a "seat" for the live event also provides you with the on-demand recording link and an edited transcript of the presentation, available about a month after the initial broadcast. This trifecta offers individuals the opportunity to hear the information, then revisit it.
Visit the VU transcript and replay webpage for the following recently added items:
- ATTENTION! It's No Longer JUST the COI that get You in Trouble. There's a New Monster in Town
- Untangling the Work Comp Mess - When Employees Travel and Their Families Sue
- Are You Insuring ALL the Right People?
- Untangling the Work Comp Mess - Who is Covered and When
- Is the Absolute Pollution Exclusion Really Absolute? Hint: NO!
- Understanding Commercial Property Underwriting - COPE in All its Glory
The next live webinar, When (and Why) Partial Losses Become Total Losses, is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 23. This two-hour session is approved for continuing education in CA, DC, IL, KS, LA, NY and VA. Check the registration page for details, or send questions to VU webinar staff.