In some instances, education is an event or planned activity. But in reality, learning happens every day. Education flows from experience, changing future decisions and outcomes—in most cases, for the better.
Let the Big "I" Virtual University (VU) guide you and your agency with educational options that meet your research and learning needs and an amazing selection of resources that give you what you need, when and how you want it.
VU education is:
- Contextual. Use our robust online research library to select your specific area of interest, including agency management, commercial lines, personal lines and life-health. The VU research library provides more than 16,700 pages of information, presented in an informal way. Search away!
- Developmental. Agents of all skill levels can benefit from the dynamic new Basics and Beyond training program, designed to save you years of "accidental learning."
- Available. VU webinar recordings are available 24/7, in your moment of need or during your downtime. Meanwhile, VU webinar transcripts allow you to download, print and read at your desk or on the go.
- Virtual. Agents have the option to register and attend a VU webinar on their own, or present the session conference-style to the entire agency. The latter option offers two major benefits: 1) Everyone at your agency learns together, and 2) Your agency pays one low registration fee for the entire office.
- Social. The VU's Ask an Expert service is an exclusive Big "I" member benefit created to help you find answers to questions you just can't find on your own. More than 50 seasoned industry experts are ready to share their expertise with you.
- Focused. When you need to drill down on a single critical topic, we've got you covered in the featured resources area, which covers everything from certificates of insurance to perpetuation, talent recruitment and more.
Coming soon: Lightning Learning! In early 2018, the VU will strike with focused technical modules which, in 20 minutes or less, will drill down into topics of vital importance to you and your staff—no major time commitment required.
Learning isn't the outcome or the grade—it's a behavior that drives performance. Ongoing education can help agency personnel meet business needs and feel confident and competent, and the VU is here to help.