Big “I" Markets is pleased to announce the addition of Chubb to its small commercial carrier lineup.
Chubb Small Commercial Insurance leverages superior underwriting expertise and world-renowned claims services, account services and financial strength to offer solutions for small businesses with up to $10 million in revenue. Because not all coverages fit the needs of every business, Chubb crafted a customizable suite of state-of-the-art insurance products.
Chubb offers a business owners policy with blanket limit options of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000 and $500,000, as well as workers comp, management liability and miscellaneous professional liability. Other available coverage features include:
- Blanket insurance coverage for building and business personal property
- Hired/non-owned auto
- Privacy liability and data breach
- Foreign liability, including kidnap & ransom
- Electronic data liability
- Employee benefits liability
- Employment practices liability
- Equipment breakdown
- Stop gap
- Water back-up and sump overflow
This product is available in all states except Alaska, Florida, Hawaii and Louisiana. ACORD applications and three-year loss runs are required.
If you have any questions about Chubb or the small commercial product, please contact Tom Spires, Big "I" Markets commercial underwriter.