In 2018, resolve to visit the Big “I" Virtual University (VU) for the latest insurance education resources and member-only content, including publications, white papers and the popular Ask an Expert service.
Here are the top three VU developments to take advantage of in the New Year:
1) State-specific resources. The VU offers a page dedicated to checklists, charts, white papers and other state-specific information to assist in day-to-day efforts and research. Recently added state-specific content includes rules about actual cash value and depreciation of value, auto statutes, commission disclosure laws, condo laws, dog owner liability rules and personal auto policy education resources.
2) 20-minute education modules. For 2018, the VU is excited to introduce Lightning Learning: a new series of fast, informative and focused education modules. The series kicks off with a focus on homeowners coverage. Purchasing the following 20-minute sessions gives you access to a live seat, as well as on-demand replay:
- Homeowners Policy Eligibility: Wednesday, Jan. 17at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Comparing the Homeowners Forms: Tuesday, Jan. 23at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Who is an Insured in the HO Policy: Tuesday, Jan. 30at 11:30 a.m.
3) Webinar transcripts. Did you know that the purchase of a VU webinar now includes a copy of the edited, written transcript, in addition to a link for live participation and access to the on-demand recording? Take advantage of this benefit for all upcoming 2018 webinars, including Workers' Compensation: 5 Mistakes Every Agent Makes on Wednesday, Jan. 10.
Stay up to date on the latest content by subscribing to the biweekly VUpoint e-newsletter. VU staff welcomes questions on any of these topics and looks forward to a terrific New Year.