As a representation of the very best in the industry, Big “I" Best Practices agencies open their operations to the insurance community by participating in Best Practices research.
The annual results of this study give aspiring agencies the opportunity to set benchmarks for improvement, helping set direction through apples-to-apples comparisons via six different revenue categories and regional analysis. But why is important to benchmark?
- Benchmarking can help promote continuous improvement and push through the stagnation of operating at “status quo."
- Benchmarking can inspire healthy competition. When reviewing Best Practices agencies, you may see your peers and push to perform at higher levels.
- Benchmarking gives meaning to goals, providing justification for change
- Benchmarking can tell you if your agency is falling behind the competition and needs to push to innovate or fine-tune agency operating procedures.
- Benchmarking can help your agency progress to more efficient and profitable levels of performance and become the leader others want to follow.
Get started on your agency benchmarking today through the free Comparison Spreadsheet and Best Practices for Agency Operations webinar series recordings. To analyze how these agencies achieve their numbers and narrative, order the 2017 Best Practices Update, available as an e-book or hard copy.
Questions? Email Best Practices.