One of the most rewarding benefits of working in the insurance industry is the ability to give back to the community. Next month, the Big “I" Young Agents program is celebrating the generosity of our industry.
As part of the GIVE Movement, to take place June 1-8, the Big “I" national Young Agents Committee (YAC) will host a Make-A-Wish® fundraiser. Each committee member has a regional team page to raise funds for the donor's regional Make-A-Wish® chapter. To sweeten the deal, Trusted Choice® and the Young Agents will present:
- $2,500 to the state chapter that raises most funds.
- $2,500 to the state chapter that collects the most individual donations.
Share the relevant link with family and friends to help grant more wishes near you!
- Joe Hamilton's states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, OR, TX and WA
- Jared Blackwood's states: ID, MN, MT, NE, NV, ND, SD, UT and WY
- Jana Schellin Foster's states: IA, IN, IL, KS, KY, MI, MO, OH, WI and WV
- Robbie Moore's states: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TN
- Caroline Pintabone's states: CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA and VT
What's the GIVE Movement?
The Big “I" national YAC invites your state, agents and community to get involved in giving back to the community June 1-8. There is no activity too big or small—find a charity your team is passionate about, determine your activity and join the GIVE Movement.
If you plan to GIVE, please take a moment to complete this form to share your point of contact, as well as details about potential charities and activities. Find out who else is involved on the list of current GIVE participants.
To learn more about the GIVE Movement, check out the webpage for tips and resources, or watch our YouTube launch webinar. For more information, reach out to your national YAC member or Susie Bonner.