Special collections require special coverages. Through its Private Client Group, Big “I" Markets partner AIG offers comprehensive coverage and pioneering loss prevention solutions for the private collector.
In addition to robust insurance coverage, AIG's in-house art collection management specialists offer a comprehensive array of services designed to help your clients preserve the value of their collections.
AIG's Private Client Group homeowners coverage is available for dwelling replacement cost coverage valued at $500,000 or more in most states. Coverage includes:
- Jewelry, fine art and collections as part of a package account.
- Yachts as part of a package account. Monoline yachts with a hull value of $300,000 and higher in non-cat areas are also considered ($1 million value in cat areas).
- High-symbol, high-performance vehicles with acceptable driving records as part of a package account.
- Collector car accounts as part of a package account.
- Condo or renters with at least $250,000 in contents.
To learn more about the affluent homeowners program, log in to Big “I" Markets.