Next week, the Big “I" Young Agents will host the GIVE Movement, asking agents, carriers and state associations to give back to the community however they can—whether that means serving as a collection site, hosting a staff jeans day for a small donation, finding somewhere to volunteer time, or share or promoting our Make-A-Wish® fundraisers.
Here are five ways to make the most of the GIVE Movement:
- Tell us about your efforts. No effort is too small. Whatever you're doing, we want to know! The bigger our numbers, the stronger our outcome!
- Join our Facebook event. Post about your event, share your stories and tag the organization you are supporting so we can document your efforts.
- Use #TCAgentsGIVE. Leverage the hashtag on all your social platforms so we can see what you are doing when it happens!
- Keep count. Remember to jot down the number of people, dollars, hours and items donated. The national Young Agents Committee will follow up with you after the event to gather the nationwide tally.
- Use our free resources. We've created graphics, sample emails and more to help you promote your GIVE activities.
Above all: HAVE FUN!
Questions? Contact Susie Bonner, Big “I" director of agent development and marketing.