New insights into managing risk are challenging long-held industry thoughts and practices. Learn how these risks will impact your organization and clients during a free webinar, Strategy, Risk and Innovation: A Progressive Approach to Managing Risk, on Tuesday, June 19 at 2 p.m. ET.
Brought to you by the Big “I" Virtual University (VU) in partnership with The Institutes, the one-hour session will be led by Chris E. Mandel, senior vice president of Strategic Solutions for Sedgwick and director of the Sedgwick Institute, and Gay Fraker, chief innovation officer of Innovator's Edge with Insurance Thought Leadership.
The webinar will explore:
- Evolution of risk management thought and practice.
- Risk appetite and emerging risks.
- Innovation as a driver for success.
- Innovation as a competitive advantage.
- Progressive risk management strategy.
- Future state of risk management.
Reserve your spot today or check out the 2018 VU webinar calendar for a complete listing of events, including the recently added Never-Ending Problems with Certificates of Insurance webinar, to take place Aug. 15.
Send webinar questions to VU staff.