Big “I" Markets partner Travelers understands the challenges financial institutions face every day and is on hand to provide Big “I" members access to a variety of insurance protections, including professional liability, management liability and property-casualty coverages.
The right policy is essential, but that's only one piece of what Travelers has to offer. Travelers has dedicated teams of underwriting and claim specialists with the local knowledge and expertise necessary to understand the complexities of the financial institution industry.
Travelers also works with financial institution clients to help provide education on emerging and potential risks, and to provide tools and solutions to better prepare them for the future.
Available products include:
- Directors & officers: provides liability protection when claims are asserted against directors and officers for actual or alleged wrongful acts
- Employment practices liability: protects company assets from employee lawsuits alleging discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination
- Fiduciary liability: responds to claims made against employers, employee benefit plans, board members and employees for breaches of fiduciary duty with respect to employee benefit plans
- CyberRisk: protects against data breaches and other fast-evolving cyber exposures not covered by standard property and liability policies
- Professional liability for financial institutions: protects against claims related to the rendering of professional services
- Financial institutions bond: provides an important backstop against the actions of dishonest employees, protecting a financial institution's balance sheet, assets and stakeholder investments
- Kidnap & ransom: safeguards companies and key managers against the costs associated with kidnappings and extortion
- Identity fraud expense reimbursement: reimburses certain expenses relating to restoring a victim's identity
To learn more, visit Big “I" Markets.