In February, the Big "I" endorsed Insure Response as its preferred agency call answering center. You can now enjoy deeply discounted rates on packages, saving $200 on the one-time set-up fee ($450; members pay $250) and over $150 on the monthly minimum fee ($250; members pay $99).
In a recent market study, Big I Advantage® found that 86% of inbound calls to TrustedChoice.com that went to voicemail ended in a hang-up. In another after-hours outbound call campaign, 94% of calls to independent agencies between 7-9 p.m. either went to voicemail or were not answered at all.
Customers expect a human to answer. If they reach your voicemail, they hang up, which means your agency misses out on a chance for a new sale or to service an existing client when it's convenient for them.
If you need licensed, U.S.-based agents to answer new and existing client phone calls after hours or when you're busy, look no further. Insure Response can answer the calls you've been missing like an in-house CSR, giving you access to:
- Two fully staffed call centers in Missouri and South Carolina.
- CSRs with insurance training, including some licensed property-casualty agents.
- Licensed management and supervisory staff.
- Agency-branded greetings.
- Call recordings that are available upon request.
- Detailed reports available in real time via email and online reporting.
- Email support.
- Bilingual staff.
To learn more or register, visit Insure Response online. Questions? Email Insure Response or call 866-466-7891.