Big "I" Markets partnered with Coalition to offer Big "I" members access to a cyber liability market that goes above and beyond a standard business owners policy endorsement. Coalition's proactive approach to cyber risk, along with their security and risk management apps, can reduce policyholder costs to detect, recover, and contain a breach by over 40%.
This year's National Cybersecurity Awareness Month theme stresses the importance of taking proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity. This year's overarching message is "Own IT. Secure IT. Protect IT." And with Coalition, your commercial clients can do just that.
In addition to a free cyber risk assessment, Coalition offers policyholders a suite of security tools that provide monitoring and protection including:
- Credential monitoring: Coalition alerts the policyholder when an employee's password or identifying information has been stolen and may be used by a hacker.
- Threat monitoring: Coalition's passive monitoring system picks up on signs of phishing activity, anomalous network and DNS activity, domain monitoring, and other indicators of breach. The monitor also provides practical advice for how the policyholder can protect their business.
- Ransomware prevention: Anti-ransomware software can be downloaded onto all the policyholder's computers.
- Patch manager: Coalition passively scans the policyholder's Internet-facing infrastructure and sends out-of-date software and vulnerability alerts.
- DDoS mitigation: Coalition's denial of service (DDoS) mitigation service is always on and can easily be setup in under four minutes. This service includes over 15 Tbps of available network capacity, which is over 300 times the capacity of the average large DDoS attack.
- HackerOne response: Policyholders can create a vulnerability disclosure program to receive and respond to vulnerabilities before criminals can exploit them. In response, Coalition automatically rewards policyholders with a program publicly listed in the HackerOne directory.
- Security awareness training: Over 90% of security incidents involve human error, according to Willis Towers Watson. Training teaches employees to avoid these errors with engaging, story-based content and simulated phishing emails. Plus, it's free for the first 15 employees.
If you have any questions, about any of these features, log in to Big “I" Markets
to access the chat feature on your Coalition Dashboard. Or, reach out to Carla McGee
, your dedicated cyber liability program manager, at 800-221-7917, ext. 5495.