From denial of service attacks to of credit card data theft, retailers face a growing number of cyber risk exposures. With about 70% of retailers globally experiencing a cyberattack, according to betanews, comprehensive protection is imperative to ensure business continues.
As a Big “I" member, you can provide just that. Big “I" Markets agents can offer clients state-of-the-art cybersecurity and best-in-class cyber insurance through our partner Coalition.
Coalition's cyber insurance is specifically designed to help retailers, both online and offline, through:
- Restoration of digital assets, including sensitive customer information and credit card records.
- Coverage for consequential reputational harm and media and PR costs to respond to an incident.
- Enhanced coverage for denial of service (DDoS) attacks that impede legitimate traffic to the retailer.
- Payment card industry (PCI) fines and penalties resulting from exposure of customer credit card data.
- Costs to respond to a ransomware incident.
- Business interruption losses from cyberattacks against a retailer and their suppliers.
Coalition's proactive cybersecurity platform saves your client time, money and headaches. By offering a full suite of security apps, including 24/7 security monitoring, automated threat and intelligence alerts, DDoS mitigation, security benchmarking, ransomware protection, employee training, patch reminders and more—all included with each policy at no additional cost—Coalition helps retailers protect their network and their business.
When an incident happens, Coalition is the only insurance firm with a dedicated 24/7 incident response and claims team to help retailers quickly respond to an incident.
Ready to protect your retail customers? Log in to Big “I" Markets to create a quote in less than four minutes. A cyber declination form, sample solicitation letter, marketing materials and more can be found under the Product Resources tab.
Already quoting Coalition through Big 'I' Markets? Save even more time! Request a login to access Coalition's quoting platform directly.
Contact Carla McGee, your dedicated cyber insurance program manager, with any questions or to walk you through a quote.