The affluent homeowners program is one of the most popular products on Big "I" Markets. Are you taking advantage of your access to this awesome Big "I" member benefit?
Big “I" Markets is currently entertaining new business accounts of $500,000 and higher with Chubb and $1 million and higher for AIG. Big “I" Markets are also accepting broker of record requests for AIG and Chubb. Eligible risks include:
- Protected homes—within five miles of a fire station and 1,000 ft. of a fire hydrant—of $500,000 of coverage A value or more.
- Jewelry, fine art and collections as part of a package account.
- High-symbol, high-performance vehicles with acceptable driving records as part of a package account.
- Recreational watercraft will be considered monoline.
- Condo or renters with at least $75,000 in contents, $150,000 for Florida.
- Collector car accounts will be considered monoline.
One of the benefits of working with Big "I" Markets for your affluent book is that we have experienced staff focused solely on this business area ready to serve you.
For full product details, log in to Big "I" Markets, or email Big "I" Markets staff.