Nonprofit organizations aren't exempt from being a target of a cyberattack. From data breaches to credit card data theft, nonprofits face many cyber exposures.
Offer cyber insurance that is specifically designed to help charitable and volunteer-based organizations. Coverage includes:
- Consequential reputational harm loss and media and public relations costs to respond to an incident.
- Restoration of digital assets, including sensitive donor information.
- Costs to replace computer systems and other technology damaged in a cyberattack.
- Costs to respond to a ransomware (extortion) incident.
- Coverage for volunteers.
- Costs as a result of security failures or data breaches.
As many as 68% of nonprofits lack resources to respond to a cyber incident, according to SC Media. Coalition helps policyholders protect their network and their business with a full suite of security apps on every policy at no additional cost, including 24/7 security monitoring, automated threat and intelligence alerts, denial-of-service attack mitigation, security benchmarking, ransomware protection, employee training, patch reminders and more,
When an incident happens, Coalition is the only insurance firm with a dedicated 24/7 incident response and claims team to help nonprofits quickly respond to an incident. Coalition's team of security and insurance experts are dedicated to getting your clients back up and running following a cyber incident. This same team is available as a prebreach resource to help policyholders implement security and loss controls.
Ready to protect your nonprofit clients? Log in to Big “I" Markets and create a quote in less than four minutes.
Contact Carla McGee, your dedicated cyber insurance program manager, if you have any questions or would like to walk you through a quote.