If your clients are gifted jewelry for Valentine's Day, help them properly protect it so they can wear their new piece worry-free.
Are your clients unsure about insuring their new jewelry? To determine if coverage is the right fit, walk them through the below questions:
If my new jewelry went missing today, would I be:
- Afraid to wear my other jewelry for fear of losing it?
- Unable to cover the cost to replace the piece out of pocket?
- Subjected to coverage limits with my current insurance?
- Forced to work with a jewelry replacement company and not my preferred jeweler?
- Worried about having to settle for a replacement of lesser quality than the original?
If they answer “yes" to one or more of these questions, specialized jewelry insurance with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group is a the best option for the protection they need.
A Jewelers Mutual policy covers loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance. Plus, coverage goes with them wherever they travel worldwide.
As the nation's leading insurer dedicated to insuring jewelry, the experts at Jewelers Mutual understand the intricacies and significance of each piece they protect. Trust Jewelers Mutual to protect your clients' jewelry and gain trust as your clients' dedicated agent advisor.
Provide a quick and easy quote with
Jewelers Mutual. For more information about Jewelers Mutual, log in to
Big "I" Markets and select Jewelry Insurance from the product listing. Coverage is available to Big "I" agents in all states.