Whether your insured has a $33 million home, a $330,000 home, unsupported rental dwellings or vacant dwellings, the personal lines department at Big “I" Markets has you covered.
The range of affluent, standard and non-standard homeowner carriers allow Big “I" Markets to write most varieties of well-maintained home and dwelling fire risks in all states.
Recently Big “I" Markets brought the non-standard homeowners, renters, rental dwelling and vacant dwelling product back in-house so the personal lines team can now offer the full range of homeowners products.
- Specialty affluent markets in all states.
- Standard auto and home in all states except Hawaii.
- Surplus lines non-standard homeowners, renters, rental dwellings and vacant dwellings in all states except Arkansas, Hawaii, Nebraska and West Virginia.
- Access to carrier service centers for standard auto and home risks.
- Minimum Coverage A $200,000, depending on carrier and location of risk.
- Surplus lines policies may be subject to inspection and policy fees in all states where allowed.
- Quotes provided within 24 hours for most risks. Affluent submissions may take longer due to the complexity of the risk.
Ineligible risks include knob and tube wiring; homes in poor condition or poor maintenance; mobile homes; and risks with open claims. Risks with more than two family units, a business or day care on premise will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Submit a quote request with a complete detailed explanation for consideration.
Big “I" Markets is a licensed surplus lines broker in all 50 states and D.C. and will complete all filings on behalf of your agency. There is no requirement that your agency is licensed in surplus lines. All members in South Carolina must have at least one broker in the agency in order to quote admitted or non-admitted products with Big “I" Markets.