With world events as they are right now, we're all doing our best to stick to social distancing measures and stay healthy. RLI makes it easy to obtain coverage without leaving the house or office with electronic signatures and payments.
Options for electronic signatures and payments include:
1) Sending a secure email to eSign and pay online. The insured receives a secure email, then clicks the link in the email and is taken into the RLI system. Once logged in, the insured signs the application and makes the premium payment.
2) Verbally providing login information. The administrator or agent provides the insured with a username and password for the RLI system. Once logged in, the insured signs the application and makes the premium payment.
Remember, an RLI personal umbrella policy offers an extra layer of protection over auto, homeowners and other personal insurance policies. It's a low-cost solution that will substantially increase your customers' overall liability coverage.
RLI's PUP is a good source of year-round protection. Available coverages and features include:
- $1 million to $5 million in additional insurance ($1 million in New Mexico).
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage.
- Backed by a financially secure, A+ rated company.
- Immediate coverage available in all 50 states plus D.C.
- New drivers accepted—no age limit on drivers.
- Up to one DWI/DUI per household allowed.
- Auto limits as low as 100/300/50 in certain cases.
With more than 35 years in the standalone personal umbrella space and over 50 years of expertise serving niche insurance markets, RLI continues to help your customers safeguard their precious assets and manage risk.
Learn more about the Big “I" Personal Umbrella program.