The shift from a transactional economy to a connected economy has people scrambling. Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more.
Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes—the answer is strategic storytelling.
The problem? In its rapid rise in popularity, “storytelling" has been reduced to unactionable jargon. Every day, businesses and individuals miss critical opportunities to connect with audiences in powerful and profitable ways because they lack a storytelling skill.
You're invited to Kindra Hall's presentation at the Big “I" Virtual LET's Summit on Oct. 20 at 12:45 p.m. ET, thanks to Trusted Choice® and the Big “I" young agents. Leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships and boost brands by leveraging the irresistible power of stories.
You'll learn to:
- Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling to fully take advantage of it.
- Gain clarity on what a story actually is, a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word.
- Access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and individual.
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it.
- Break down the three-step storytelling process and study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact.
Hear from Hall and many more experts during the Lead, Educate, and Tech tracks at the Big “I" LET's Do This Virtual Summit.