Big “I" Chairman Jon Jensen, president & CEO of Correll Insurance Group in Spartanburg, South Carolina, recently awarded Chairman's Awards to several individuals in the insurance industry with significant impact this past year on the Big “I," the independent agency system as a whole, or on Jensen's tenure as chairman.
The Chairman's Awards are presented each year at the Fall Board meeting to individuals who substantially contributed to the independent agency channel or the Big “I," or have personally impacted the Chair themselves. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year's recipients were notified by email and will receive their citations in the mail.
The 2020 honorees are:
- Mark Lisko (awarded posthumously), partner, Insurance Planning Associates; member, national Big “I" Board of Directors
- Bill Pieroni, president & CEO, ACORD
- Tricia Griffith, president & CEO, Progressive
- Chris Boggs, executive director of risk management and education, Big “I"
- Aimee Pineiro, vice president, Big I Advantage
- Tyler Asher, president, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sheri Acconzo, state executive, Big I New Jersey
- Jeff Grady, former state executive, Florida Association of Insurance Agents
- Mary Eversole, former state executive, Vermont Insurance Agents Association
- Mark Berven, president & COO, Nationwide