The nonstandard homeowner program on Big “I" Markets is expanding into a second market offering vacant personal lines coverage through AUGold. Coverage through this market is available as a package or monoline, and multiple locations can be considered.
Policy features include:
- Policy form DP-1 and DP-3
- Coverage A limit up to $3 million in property coverage 1-8, $500,000 in property coverage 9-10
- General liability limit up to $1 million
- Coverage B or Other Structures coverage available for up to 20% of Coverage A
- Coverage C or business personal property coverage available for up to 20% of Coverage A
- Policy term options of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months
- Property qualifies up to 48 months vacancy—longer may be considered on case-by-case basis
- Standard ISO policy forms; deductibles as low as $1,000
- Cosmetic renovations approved up to 50% of building value (max $400,000)
- Theft available on DP-3
- Vandalism & malicious mischief coverage available DP-1 and DP-3
- Swimming pool liability available
- Additional insureds added at no cost
- Low minimum premiums to compete with all major markets
- $150 policy fee in all states where allowed
- Inspection fee may apply
Photos or physical inspections are required for new business and renewals, based on the value of the building. If a physical inspection is required, the cost will be included in the quote. Due to current COVID-19 conditions, your insured may be asked to provide exterior and interior photos.
Our market through Lexington is also available through AIG Private Client Select with a minimum of $750,000. Arkansas, Nebraska and West Virginia are no longer eligible for new business with this option.
For full information and availability, log into Big “I" Markets.