Do you have clients that don't fit into your usual markets? Big “I" Markets has non-admitted solutions to meet your personal lines clients' needs!
When your high net-worth clients require coverage for higher-risk homes and exposures, Lexington Insurance offers coverage with an emphasis on particularly complex or unique risks. With supporting business in the Private Client Group, exposures such as coastal, unprotected locations, rentals, short-term rentals and vacant homes can be considered.
To meet the needs of clients with owner or tenant-occupied dwellings, vacant properties, builders risk, and course of construction, AU Gold offers the following products:
- DP1 and DP3 Dwelling Fire for coverage up to $500,000 (up to $350,000 for protection classes 9 and 10).
- Vacant properties can be insured up to $3,000,000 (up to $500,000 for PCs 9 and 10) and qualify for coverage up to 48 months vacancy.
- Course of construction coverage is available for projects with completed values up to $2,000,000.
- Builders renovations can be considered on buildings up to $2,000,000 existing building value, and up to $3,000,000 total insurable value (up to $500,000 total insurable value for PCs 9 and 10).
AU Gold provides policy term options of three, six, nine and 12 months and is currently available in the following states:
- DP1 and DP3 Dwelling Fire: AR, AZ, CO, DE, GA, IA, IN, KS, MD, NC, NH, NJ, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WA and WI.
- All other product lines: AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI and WY.
Contact Karen Lancaster, Big “I" Markets personal lines surplus lines underwriter, for further information or to discuss options and availability for your clients. She can be reached by email.
For full coverage details, log in to Big “I" Markets.