On Wednesday, May 6, Big “I” Virtual University (VU) experts Bill Wilson, John Eubank and Jim Mahurin will present a webinar to explain misunderstood ISO CGL Property Damage Exclusions.
The three-hour session will provide information about this coverage element critical to building service providers, contractors, insurance agents, claims adjusters and subrogation units. Discussion topics will include:
- Primary purposes of CGL property damage coverage and exclusions
- Grant of coverage in exclusion language
- Distinctions between ongoing vs. completed operations within the context of the exclusionary language
- Historical significance and current application of “broad form property damage”
- Better serving insurance purchasers, particularly in the service and construction industries, and assisting them in minimizing exposure to uninsured losses
Additional upcoming VU webinars include Competing with Direct Sales & Captive Agency Insurers in Personal (and Commercial) Lines, approved for three hours of continuing education in Michigan, Montana, New Jersey and New York.
Webinar questions? Email Virtual University staff.