Are you looking for educational opportunities in all the wrong places? Are you sacrificing quality for price?
A recent Big “I” Virtual University (VU) article, “The State of Insurance CE Today,” addresses a few inferior online insurance “education” sites available to agents, as well as the perceived downfall of mandatory CE credits—noting it may be more important to consider learning opportunity versus credit requirements.
The VU’s upcoming national webinar, The Customer Experience Journey, will take place Monday, June 22. Until then, why not take advantage of similar free resources? While they’re no longer CE-approved, these webinars still offer significant educational value.
Here is a list of free webinars available through the VU:
- How to Compete with Direct Writers in Personal Lines
- The 7 Maxims of Time Management
- Cyber Risk Exposures and Insurance
- 2012 ISO Commercial Property Changes
- NCCI Experience Rating Split Point Change
- ISO’s New HO Program…A Review of 2011 Changes
- Using the Best Practices Study – Your Guide to Agency Growth, Profitability and Value
Looking for other opportunities? Don’t miss upcoming live webinars from the VU:
The VU is a member benefit that provides access to insurance, business and technology articles, full sample ISO forms, whitepapers and information on a variety of important issues affecting today's insurance marketplace. For more information, email VU staff or recover your password online.