In conjunction with the Big “I” Fall Leadership Conference, the fall 2015 ACT Meeting welcomes agents, brokers and ACT company partners to participate in cutting-edge discussions about the latest in technology, security and workflow for the independent agency system.
Registration is now open for the event at the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans on Oct. 1-2. Thursday’s events include a welcome reception and ACT dinner, while Friday’s schedule follows the following timeline:
9 a.m.-12 p.m. CT: Special Event – Combined ACT/Young Agent sessions
12-1 p.m. CT: ACT Lunch
1-5 p.m. CT: ACT Meeting
Hear from technology experts for insight into topics important to your business in a number of formats, including:
- A presentation on national and international cyber security risks by Paul Viollis
- Three TED-like talks about the impact of telematics on the independent agent distribution channel
- A panel discussion on vendor cyber Issues
- Update from discussions on commercial lines real time rating functionality
- Interactive discussion on the acceleration of Google Compare and other industry disruptors
- Update on ACT’s strategic future and agency security issues
Register cutoff is Wednesday, Sept. 16, but we encourage you to register and reserve your hotel room now to ensure availability. For more information, check out the full agenda online.