Do you ever find yourself fumbling to explain to your real estate agent clients exactly why they need professional liability insurance?
Don’t worry: Big “I” Markets partner Travelers offers a resource to share with your real estate agent clients to make them aware of potential risks and how they can avoid unnecessary exposure.
To persuade prospects, download this flyer for eye-opening claims scenarios. Travelers’ Real Estate Agents / Property Manager E&O provides professional liability protection for claims or suits resulting from real estate agent or broker professional services.
Policy features include:
- Bodily injury and property damage resulting from a covered professional service(s)
- Disciplinary proceeding defense expenses reimbursement up to $25,000
- Increased liability limits for those who qualify
- Defense expenses related to covered claims in additional to coverage limits
- Deductible applies to defense expenses, unless endorsed or not allowed by state
- Optional prior acts coverage without a retroactive date limitation for those who qualify
- Extended reporting period options, including an unlimited time period endorsement option
- No exclusion for fair housing discrimination committed in real estate professional services as a real estate agent or broker
- No exclusion for losses resulting from a real estate agent or broker failing to advise a buyer or seller that pollution, fungi and bacteria exists on a property
- No sublimits for certain claims types
- Automatic coverage for employees and independent contractors of the insured as protected persons for claims resulting from professional services they perform for the named insured
Coverage is available in all states except California, Hawaii and Louisiana and is written on admitted paper. Log in to Big "I" Markets and navigate to the Real Estate Agents and Property Manager E&O section to learn more and request a quote.