One of the most effective ways to help clients understand their coverage needs is to review claim scenarios. Check out this collection from AIG for some exceptional examples.
With AIG's personal excess liability coverage, you can protect your high net-worth clients from these types of potentially devastating lawsuits. Special AIG features include $1-100 million limits, complete global coverage, optional coverage for clients that sit on up to five nonprofit boards and comprehensive "drop down," which covers incidences excluded by the primary policy.
AIG's Private Client Group homeowners coverage is available for $1 million or more with a minimum of two lines of business. The product includes:
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Back-up of sewers and drains: up to dwelling value
- Business property: up to $25,000
- Deductible options: up to $100,000 available
- Primary flood available
- Equipment breakdown available
- Identity fraud restoration expenses, ATM robbery and financial fraud, embezzlement or forgery available
- Traumatic threat or event recovery available
- Green rebuilding expenses available
- Waiver of deductible on losses over $50,000 available
- Replacement cost cash out option
- Lock replacement: no deductible
- Food spoilage
- Loss prevention devices following a claim: up to $2,500 available
This AIG program is available to registered members in all states. Log in to Big "I" Markets to learn more!