The Big “I” Virtual University (VU) webinar series will continue on March 23 when VU experts Bill Wilson and John Eubank lead Horrible Commercial Lines Policy Forms and Endorsements to Avoid or Be Wary Of.
The three-hour webinar will examine dozens of commercial lines policy forms and endorsements that business entities should avoid in their insurance programs. Here’s a preview of what made the list:
Non-ISO Policy Forms and Endorsements
- Illusory coverage and defective product liability
- Ambiguous policy provisions
- Forms attaching coverage to classification codes
- “Special Condition” or “Contractor Warranty” endorsements
ISO Policy Forms and Endorsements
- CG 24 26 – Amendment Of Insured Contract Definition
- CG 22 94 – Exclusion - Damage To Work Performed By Subcontractors On Your Behalf
- CG 22 92 – Snow Plow Operations Coverage
- CG 22 29 – Exclusion - Property Entrusted
To learn about the whys and all the inclusions on both the non-ISO and ISO lists, register for the webinar today. Attendees will leave with an understanding of how important it is to carefully review customer insurance packages. They will also learn how to determine whether policy forms are standard ISO or non-ISO and their coverage impact, as well as how to advocate for coverage strategies and minimize legal liability for failing to identify and inform insureds about important coverage limitations.
Other upcoming VU education offerings include Emerging Insurance Pricing Mechanisms and the free First Monday LIVE! webcast.