Many new U.S. businesses start at home—which means chances are, you have clients with a home business exposure you don't know about. Thanks to a new online submission process and online direct bill payments, submitting business with the Big "I" RLI Home Business Program is now easier than ever.
Your customer’s homeowners policy is not enough. A typical HO policy doesn't provide adequate coverage for a home business. For example, a homeowners policy usually excludes coverage in these situations:
- Business equipment is stolen from a vehicle.
- Groceries spill onto inventory in the trunk of a car.
- A power surge damages a computer and scanner.
- Someone steals a cash box.
RLI's Home Business policy can provide coverage for all these situations for more than 130 classes of business. Coverage features include:
- Liability limits up to $1 million.
- Satisfies most event or tradeshow liability requirements.
- Business property protection up to $100,000.
- Additional insureds can be added.
Visit RLI Home Business online to learn more about this product and to contact your state administrator for a login or submission instructions.