The Best Practices for Agency Operations webinar series kicked off on March 30 with Susan Hughes from Reagan Consulting leading almost 600 attendees through key metrics that can steer an agency towards operational success.
The fast, informative 15 minutes touched on:
- Why Best Practices benchmarking is important, including benefits.
- A statistical reflection of 1993-2015 Best Practices Agency performance data.
- A quick review of the valuable benchmarks and evaluation of an agency’s growth, profitability, productivity, perpetuation readiness and sales culture.
- Information about how to calculate the Net Un-validated Producer Payroll.
- The benefits of a hypothetical dashboard.
Couldn’t attend the webinar? The recording and handout are now available online. Registration continues for the second session, which will take place June 15 and will cover the topic of mergers & acquisitions.
The 2015 Best Practices Study Update is available to continue the benchmarking process and expand on webinar information, while fostering peer comparison in the different revenue categories. Use this information to create your agency’s dashboard and plan for the future.
Send questions about Best Practices or the webinar series to Best Practices staff.