As a Big "I" member, you have access to an unparalleled flood program. Selective is among the top 10 WYO flood carriers and top 50 property-casualty carriers nationwide. Selective was also one of the first companies to join the NFIP as a WYO carrier and is the only flood carrier nationally endorsed by the Big “I.”
Since its founding in 1926, Selective has built a reputation of trust, integrity and service excellence, backed by an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent) or better for more than 85 years. The company is the only insurer that works directly with your national and state independent insurance agency associations to increase flood penetration by member agencies, while coordinating flood advocacy efforts on behalf of insurance agents in Congress and with FEMA. Selective has maintained an active presence on Capitol Hill advocating on behalf of the flood program. As a leader in this area, Selective stands side by side with the Big “I.”
Selective is dedicated to building strong relationships with you and your customers by offering the programs, products, coverages and service your customers deserve. Features of the flood program include:
- A state-of-the-art flood system, providing real time processing and easy navigation.
- A customer-facing self-service quoting tool to help you save time, save money and drive business.
- A marketing portal, providing complimentary co-branded marketing campaigns tailored to your agency.
- Regular communications to keep you up to date on NFIP changes or hot topics in the flood insurance industry.
- Flood continuing education on claims, grandfathering, underwriting and more.
- Book roll assistance with unified support teams readily available to walk you through the process.
- A flood zone determination tool.
- Dedicated and regionally based flood territory managers.
- Agency assigned underwriting teams.
- Regional claim examiners and appointed adjusters.
- Skilled marketing and internal sales professionals.
- Devoted customer service department.
Selective provides you access to a fully empowered and dynamic field model that is ready and able to respond to your needs. Contact Selective's internal sales team at 973-948-1033, or connect with your flood territory manager.