Drones remain one of the most fluid topics in the insurance industry as related technology, regulations, exposures and coverages change daily.
Join Big “I” Virtual University (VU) experts John Eubank and Bill Wilson on June 22 as they present Drones AKA Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. This two-hour webinar is designed to bring attendees up to date on technology, laws and regulations, evolving exposures and uses, and what personal and commercial coverages are available in the marketplace. It will also dispel some of the myths about drone coverage, especially in the area of privacy.
- Get familiar with the development of drone technology.
- Increase their awareness of federal and state regulations that govern the use of both hobby and commercial drones.
- Understand the loss exposures and sales opportunities drones present for at least 20 industries.
- Learn about the property and liability coverages and exclusions for hobby drones in ISO and non-ISO HO policies.
- Learn about the property and liability coverages and exclusions for commercial drones in ISO standard and drone-specific policy forms, as well as emerging markets.
Registration is open and the webinar is approved for continuing education in Oregon, Virginia and Washington. Approval is pending in Nebraska, New York and South Carolina. Stay tuned to the registration page for additional CE approval information.