Few agents have extensive knowledge about banks—but don’t let the complexity of this coverage deter you from offering it.
Community banks need coverage that can keep up with diverse and changing responsibilities, and Travelers has been serving banks since 1890. Through its partnership with Big “I” Markets, Travelers can walk you through the entire operation, explaining the process and coverage details of insuring community banks. A representative will even accompany you to pitch coverage to the client.
Critical policy features include:
- Directors & officers liability, with excess D&O individual coverage
- Employment practices liability
- Bankers professional liability
- Trust errors & omissions liability
- Lender liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Financial institution bond
- Kidnap and ransom
- General liability, auto liability and physical damage, as well as workers compensation and property
- CyberRisk protection
A specimen policy is located in the Product Resources section of Big "I" Markets.
The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) endorses Travelers SelectOne®, underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America.
To find your local community bank, visit ICBA's community bank locator and type in your zip code.