Many agents hesitate to insure community banks, but Big "I" Markets agents have nothing to fear when it comes to this complex coverage area.
Company partner Travelers, which has been serving banks since 1890, understands community banks and the process of insuring them. The company's experts can walk with you through the entire operation, explaining coverage details and working with you to help make the sale.
Policy features include:
- Directors & officers liability, with excess D&O individual coverage
- Employment practices liability
- Bankers professional liability
- Trust errors & omissions liability
- Lender liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Financial institution bond
- Kidnap & ransom
- General liability, auto liability and physical damage, as well as workers compensation and property
- CyberRisk protection
To find your local community bank, visit the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA)
community bank locator and type in your zip code. You can also check out a specimen policy under "Product Resources" on
Big "I" Markets.
The ICBA endorses Travelers SelectOne®, underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America.