Does a special event continue overnight and include camping? Afraid an event may be too large to secure adequate coverage? Don't turn anyone away; solutions abound when you place special events coverage through Big "I" Markets.
Big "I" Markets can help you place coverage quickly for individuals or entities hosting special events. For those providing services to events, such as DJs, caterers, florists and photographers, there's a product as well. Vendors can secure coverage on a short-term or annual basis.
Public liability for single-day, short-term and annual policies is available. In addition to general liability, Big "I" Markets can offer hired and non-owned liability, umbrella and liquor liability, and can generally quote one-day events in a single business day.
Let Big "I" Markets help you cover:
- Art festivals and shows.
- Auctions, even at a private residence.
- Auto shows.
- Business meetings and functions.
- Indoor and outdoor concerts for all genres, excluding rap and hip hop.
- Conferences and conventions.
- Comedy shows.
- Consumer shows, including craft, boat, art, holiday, home, fishing, vacation, bridal and consignment.
- Dance shows and music recitals.
- Estate sales.
- Non-sports exhibitions and expositions.
- Fashion shows.
- Fundraising events.
- All types of festivals.
- Fireworks displays (additional underwriting required).
- Instructional classes.
- Job fairs.
- Any size parade (additional underwriting required for parade participants).
- Parties, including banquets, weddings, anniversaries and graduations.
- Religious assemblies.
- Class and family reunions.
- Social receptions: dinners, luncheons and ladies club events.
- Speaking engagements and lectures.
- Spectator liability for sports tournaments and exhibitions.
- Theatrical events and musicals.
- Weddings and wedding receptions.
Event liability is available in all states. Visit Big "I" Markets today to check out your options.