2020 Best Practices Study Update
The Best Practices report is released annually. The most current release is the 2020 Best Practices Study Update.
- Introduction & Overview
- 2020 SPECIAL FOCUS: Re:Think: Embracing the Challenges of a Post-COVID World
- Financial Foundations
- The Future
- Executive Summary and Analysis of Agencies
- Under $1.25M in revenue
- Between $1.25M and $2.5M in revenue
- Between $2.5M and $5.0M in revenue
- Between $5.0M and $10.0M in revenue
- Between $10.0M and $25.0M in revenue
- Over $25.0M in revenue
- Cross Category Comparision
- Agency Specialization & Speciality Revenues %
- Staffing Information
- Revenue Growth
- Sales Velocity
- Rule of 20
- Glossary of Terms Used
The 2020 Best Practices Study Update can be used as a standalone for the special focus report, financial and benchmarking information. If this is your first time with Best Practices, the special focus information "Foundations: Laying the Groundwork" provided in the 2019 Best Practices Study
may be helpful to create a full picture of how Best Practices can benefit an agency, but it is not required.
BEST PRACTICES IN ACTION
WHERE SHOULD YOU FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION?
There is a lot of data that you can spend time studying which may result in your giving too little attention to what is most important. Bobby Reagan, CEO of Reagan Consulting, shares his thoughts on what data should get your primary attention and how you need to be looking at it in this previously presented Best Practices for Agency Operations webinar "Key Data: What to Watch - What To Be Concerned About"
WHAT'S YOUR AGENCY'S ORGANIC GROWTH RATE?